kokoshnik help needed

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
      I used to have the link to Ludmilla's kokoshnik site but I lost it when my disk crashed in April. Could someone post this please? Thanks!

      Isabelle de Foix

    • Lisa Kies
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2004
        X-JumpGate Networks Webmail - Mason City, Iowa: Originating-IP

        Liudmila's kokoshnik site:
        http://members.aol.com/LiudmilaV/KOKOSHNIK.htm

        In Service,
        Sofya la Rus

        Quoting Patricia <verte76@...>:

        > I used to have the link to Ludmilla's kokoshnik site but I lost it when my
        > disk crashed in April. Could someone post this please? Thanks!
        >
        > Isabelle de Foix

        ***> JumpGate Networks - Mason City, Iowa <***
        ***> Voice: 641-424-5307 Fax: 641-424-5346 <***
        ***> www.jumpgate.net <***
      • LiudmilaV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2004
          Thank you, Sofya. And feel free to ask any questions, Isabelle, now that I
          am more or less paying attention. My life's a bit crazy now, though.

          Liudmila the Overwhelmed