Re: [sig] Polish words, phrases for good friends

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
      In a message dated 10/17/2004 7:21:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      nunother56@... writes:
      <<I'm looking for Polish words or phrases I could use when addressing
      close friends. This would be for both men and women.

      Thank you

      (I know how to pronounce "thank you" in Polish but not how to spell
      it. Help here would be appreciated. And while you're at it, how
      about you're welcome? Or,a good website where I could look these
      things up myself would be better.)

      Magdalena Gdanska>>

      Muy jasnie Pani,

      Please visit this page of mine. I have a goodly number of Polish words and
      phrases. I hope this is what you are looking for!

      http://members.aol.com/MoxFool/pers.html

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, House Griffin's Moon, Katski's Pulk
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
      Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R., Sword Brother
      In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.