Polish words, phrases for good friends

  • nunother56
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
      I'm looking for Polish words or phrases I could use when addressing
      close friends. This would be for both men and women.

      Thank you

      (I know how to pronounce "thank you" in Polish but not how to spell
      it. Help here would be appreciated. And while you're at it, how
      about you're welcome? Or,a good website where I could look these
      things up myself would be better.)

      Magdalena Gdanska
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
        In a message dated 10/17/2004 7:21:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        nunother56@... writes:
        <<I'm looking for Polish words or phrases I could use when addressing
        close friends. This would be for both men and women.

        Thank you

        (I know how to pronounce "thank you" in Polish but not how to spell
        it. Help here would be appreciated. And while you're at it, how
        about you're welcome? Or,a good website where I could look these
        things up myself would be better.)

        Magdalena Gdanska>>

        Muy jasnie Pani,

        Please visit this page of mine. I have a goodly number of Polish words and
        phrases. I hope this is what you are looking for!

        http://members.aol.com/MoxFool/pers.html

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, House Griffin's Moon, Katski's Pulk
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
        Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R., Sword Brother
        In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.