looking for help

  • www2girl
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hi, I am looking for anyone who dose a russain womens persona form
      the 13th c. I am just starting back with the sca aghen and am looking
      for anyone who can tell me where to find documetion on russian names .
      And if their are outhers in the west kindom in the principality of the
      mist that do russian personas that I can talk to an learn form.

      Sincerly

      An
    • aleannain@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
        My persona is of a russian woman from the mid to late 14th century but I got
        my name(s) from below. I hope they help you a little.
        Paul Goldschmidt's Dictionary of Period Russian Names - Section A
        Medieval Names Archive
        Choosing a Society Name: Hints for Newcomers

        Anushka