Re: [sig] Standing collar for tunic?

  • Denise M Robbins
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2004
      I did bead the collar of my husbands tunic and it worked great with the
      interfacing. It is not fully beaded, but does have 5 large medallions
      going around the collar, and the beads are larger than seed beads. He
      has not had a problem with it falling or flopping over at all. I also
      used a good linen, and I do not dry it in the dryer, I hang it upside
      down to dry.

      Natal'ia Diekova zhena Rabynovicha