Re: [sig] Standing collar for tunic?

  • Denise M Robbins
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2004
      I did bead the collar of my husbands tunic and it worked great with the
      interfacing. It is not fully beaded, but does have 5 large medallions
      going around the collar, and the beads are larger than seed beads. He
      has not had a problem with it falling or flopping over at all. I also
      used a good linen, and I do not dry it in the dryer, I hang it upside
      down to dry.

      Natal'ia Diekova zhena Rabynovicha
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2004
        if you want to do some of the late14th to mid 15th C
        Polish houppelande (?) collars, then a rectangle
        shaped collar on an angled keyhole collar works.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail