Re: [sig] Standing collar for tunic?

  • Danks Cole
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2004
      Thank you for the rectangle warning...that is what I was considering.....

      Has anybody tried an all bead collar? I'm referring to those iddy-bitty
      seed beads...

      Vlakh
    • Denise M Robbins
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2004
        I did bead the collar of my husbands tunic and it worked great with the
        interfacing. It is not fully beaded, but does have 5 large medallions
        going around the collar, and the beads are larger than seed beads. He
        has not had a problem with it falling or flopping over at all. I also
        used a good linen, and I do not dry it in the dryer, I hang it upside
        down to dry.

        Natal'ia Diekova zhena Rabynovicha
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 14, 2004
          if you want to do some of the late14th to mid 15th C
          Polish houppelande (?) collars, then a rectangle
          shaped collar on an angled keyhole collar works.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail