Some picts

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
      I added some picts from last weekend at Fort at #4 in NH to
      photos/mta/
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
        In a message dated 10/13/2004 3:41:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        orlirva@... writes:
        I added some picts from last weekend at Fort at #4 in NH to
        photos/mta/

        Nice, thanks Rick!

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, House Griffin's Moon, Katski's Pulk
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, The Shire of Talonval
        Student of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R., Sword Brother
        In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.

      • Kythe
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
          OH DANG IT, WISH I'D KNOWN YOU WERE GOING TO BE AT THE FORT LAST
          WEEKEND. I LIVE IN NH, I'D HAVE GIVEN MY RIGHT ARM TO SEE YOU GUYS
          THERE. OH WELL. THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

          KYTHE