New source Polish Patterns

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      I've made some of the patterns from this company and find the
      instructions easy to follow and the historical notes very good and
      well researched. It's nice to see a pattern company looking beyond
      England. - Despina

      We have confirmation on the patterns for the Polish Zupan and
      Kontusz. (RH401 and RH402). These patterns will be available at
      the very end of October, no later than the first day of November.
      That's a Reconstructing History promise! You may save with free
      shipping by pre-ordering them now using this link:
      http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/patterns/preorder.html Please
      feel free to pass this information around to anyone who might be
      interested in the Polish coats.

      The company is also going to do patterns for Giermak and Delia

      Special limited time offer!Pre-order all four Polish patterns now
      for 10% off the cover price and receive the Zupan and Kontusz free
      of shipping in October and the Giermak and Delia free of shipping in
      January (we might even make Christmas delivery!)
    • Aaron Kavli
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
        Howdy,

        Does anyone know when the Russian three bar cross came about? I am
        looking to do some armor decorating (c. 10th - 12th century) and was
        wondering what sort of crosses were being used. I have found some
        discussion on the matter, but no clear dates.

        Thanks,
        Drugan Draganov