Primary sources in English - database & links

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      There are now 16 entries in the primary source database - these are
      the publication details of primary sources in English translation
      that I have been able to glean from various places.

      So far, no-one else has added anything to the database, either here
      or on the other list where I posted a mirror... come on people, wakey
      wakey!

      In trawling for publication details I have also been coming across
      various online reprints and translations of source material, so I
      have started a new folder in the list LINKS section to deal with
      these.

      I would suggest a sub-folder for each SOURCE language, and have
      kicked off with Russian. Please add to this!!! (and I'm looking at
      Knowledge Page owners/editors in particular, here!).

      Alastair