Re: [sig] Sandor the Newbie

  • z szabo
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
      [Edited by moderator. Please clip your posts.]

      sandor... this is good for me to know you..... i am also a 2nd generation hungarian/american.... currently, i am planning to move to tbilisi, georgia in order to be with my sweetheart in marriage and the life of love and romance..... we hope to have baby anna [ after my mother anna kolopos ] by next summer.... i am excited to say the very least... maia is a wonderful woman, a surgical nurse in a military hospital in tbilisi.... she has a son goga, 15, from her previous marriage to a russian man which ended in divorce about 10+ years ago..... me???? i have worked in computer technology and electronic engineering projects for about 40, after first serving in the us air force in '63 to '67 as a cryptographic systems technician..... i grew up in ohio, and have traveled and worked in the usa and canada since.... i hope to be on a flight to tbilisi within a week or so....

      i would appreciate a new friend such as yourself, and leave that door open to you.... also, i have always desired to visit hungary, and perhaps maia and i will do that in the next year or so while on vacation....

      feel free to contact me and be in touch.... as you can see, i love people and i love to communicate with them.... take care, be blessed of God, and i enjoyed your post!

      yours in love, romance, and garlic,

      just call me ' z '
      [ james stephen szabo ]

      <><