Thought i would say hi

  • Celeste Wasche
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      Well hi. :) I am Celeste, and live in Northern California. I am here because I am wanting to learn more aobut my haritage. I guess my great grandparents came from Bolgaria, and it took my grandpa's passing away for us to find this out. We (all of my dad's family) had thought we were German, but after his funeral his sister came by and asked if any of my relatives would like to have the birth certificate. Right there is mentioned that each parent came from bolgaria. So with out the help of my loved one I am trying to learn all i can. Don't be surpriced if i don't chime in all the time, but i am such a new be that this don't have much to say yet.

      Celeste