Slavic fortified settlement at Kuklov (Czech Rep.)

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Found this while looking for something completely different, but it may be
      interesting for some:

      http://www.ckrumlov.cz/uk/region/histor/i_slokuk.htm
      The Slavic site of a fortified settlement near Kuklov

      (While I do work for the author occasionally - he is now the editor of an
      archaeological journal - I want to mkae it quite clear that I had nothing to
      do with translating this page!!!!!)

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar BSc (Hons) - http://www.skriptorium.info
      Translation & Consultancy for the Heritage Industry
      P.O. Box 11, CZ 413 01 Roudnice, Czech Republic
      Tel.: +420.607.993.041, Fax.: +420.416.832.090