RE: Re: Slavic pantheons etc.

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 11, 2004
      Nenad writes
      > Am I wrong or I not saw Vesna in your first message?

      You are correct - it was not there.

      The reason for this is very simple: no information! If you have some, I
      would of course be interested in hearing it - but with references/sources,
      please!

      Cheers!

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar BSc (Hons) - http://www.skriptorium.info
      Translation & Consultancy for the Heritage Industry
      P.O. Box 11, CZ 413 01 Roudnice, Czech Republic
      Tel.: +420.607.993.041, Fax.: +420.416.832.090