Re: [sig] Re: Povoinik Pattern Anyone?

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2004
      I think this is the book I'm thinking of (if I remember the title sort of
      right); this show some black and white photos of some of the headresses, I
      like that fact that it shows several of the pearl drapes too, in fact one of
      them is not pearls but cut mother of pearl shell beads. check at you library
      for it. I just put a hold on my public library copy of this one and another
      of russian stuff so I will post a picture to the list files of the
      headresses and drapes I remember being in it.--kathws

      Embroidery of all Russia / by Mary Gostelow ;
      line ill. and designs drawn and executed by the author, maps by John E.
      Damsell.
      New York : Scribner, c1977. isbn 0684151847

      Subject: Re: [sig] Re: Povoinik Pattern Anyone?