READ poster?

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      Hi guys. The SCA-Librarians group have tossed around the idea of having
      pictures of different groups of SCAdians holding their favorite books,
      to make 'READ' posters, like those made by the American Library
      Association (example:
      http://www.alastore.ala.org/catalog/img/pgraphic1-1240.jpg )

      Anyway, would members of SIG who are coming to the Pennsic meeting be
      interested in doing such a picture with their favorite SIG-related
      books?

      "I don't want to claim that God is on our side. As Abraham Lincoln told
      us, I want to pray humbly that we are on God's side." - John Kerry