greetings

  • lgoffen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hi,

      New kid on the block here. Thanks for letting me join and sorry to hear you have had to resort to vetting folks. I think it is a good idea, having seen the results of not doing so on other lists.

      I am not a member of the SCA but have been involved in 17th century living history since 1995.

      My reason for joining is to share information about 14th-15th century Slavic culture. I am in the process of researching the Hussite Wars (1419-1434) in order to put together as accurate as possible (and somewhat affordable) Hussite living history impression.

      So who wants the first ride in the war wagon?

      Hope all enroute to Pennsic have fun..

      Take care and be well,

      Lee
    • karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
        A friend of mine directed a friend of hers to me regarding some help
        with research. I directed him here as I was unable to answer his
        questions. He will be in contact soon. Thank you in advance to
        anyone and everyone who is willing or able to help him! You are all
        wonderful!