Re: Rokycany

  • Ron Jachim
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2004
      I think you could go with late 16th century husaria and still be
      within the SCA's pre-1600 guideline (I'm not SCA, so check with
      someone who knows. 16th century husaria sometimes wore the really
      cool maille and plate combos (aka scale maille). I think it is called
      bekter in Polish.

      Are you familiar with
      http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolishHorseArtillery.htm

      The Bohemian stuff all looks western to my eyes, hose & doublet sort
      of things mostly. Not the caftan style garments. I've mostly just
      skimmed this reference.

      Ron