Teachings of Neagoe Basarab

  • Patrick Levesque
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 6:26 AM
      Greetings unto the list!

      So I managed to find a fac-simile copy of the 'Teachings of Neagoe Basarab
      to his son, Theodosie', early 16th century Romanian resource. The fac-simile
      includes not quite a third of the slavonic original version (from what is
      known from other translation into Greek and Romanian that were also found).

      Now I was wondering if anybody knew of a reliable (or even semi-reliable)
      translation of the entire document in French or English? The studies
      accompanying the document mention them, but I so far have been unable to
      find them. I therefore appeal to the accumulated knowledge of this list :-))

      YIS

      Petru 'cel paros' Voda