Rokycany, Czech Republic

  • D and L Potucek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 7:39 PM
      Witam!

      Would any of you find gentles or ladies know if Rokycany, CR was at any time part of Poland? This is where my great, great grandfather came from and was hoping to use it with a Polish last name. Or any suggestions of how to turn Rocky into a Czech last name. I am going for 14th to 16th Century Polish or Czech (Bohemia) in the SCA. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated?

      Dziekuje!
      Pan Waclaw (Langry)