Re: [sig] Pennsic classes now online

  • Paul W. Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 6:53 PM
      OK, this is what I gleened from the schedule that appears to be of SIG
      general interest. If anyone else can identify other classes that I missed
      with a Slavic focus, please let me know ASAP. I'm going to press with this
      in the next few days:

      Russian Costuming for Ivan the Terrible's Russia Master Mordak Timofeivich
      Rostovskogo. Sun, 15th 12:00 pm AS 5; Mon, 16th 2:00 pm AS 6

      Hungarian Names 101 Kolozsvari Arpadne Julia. Thu 12th 1:00 pm AS 5; Wed,
      18th 1:00 pm AS 5.

      Slavic Interest Group Celebration Master Mordak Timofeivich
      Rostovskogo. Mon 16th 6:30 pm AS 4.

      Thanks,
      Paul