Bibliography

  • Dmitri Stanislavich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      I just came across this and it may well already be in your archives but
      I thought it might prove useful for interlibrary loan purposes.
      http://www.slavica.com/kritika/index.html
      as well as:
      www.slavica.com
      Also the following books,
      Ukraine: A History by Orest Subtelny
      A History of Ukraine by Robert Magocsi with a 40 page bibliography essay
    • Susan Koziel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        Another good one is
        http://www.ualberta.ca/CIUS/jacykcentre/HTP-main.htm
        Mykhailo Hrushevsky History of Ukraine-Rus'
        volume 1: From Prehistory to the Eleventh Century
        volume 7: The Cossack Age to 1625
        volume 8: The Cossack Age, 1626�1650

        I own volume 1 & 7.
        They are great for history and some other types of
        info, not great for detailed discriptions of dress.

        This site also occasionally has very interesting stuff
        (so I check it fairly regularly)

        http://www.ualberta.ca/CIUS/press-frame.htm

        -Kataryna

        --- Dmitri Stanislavich