Re: [sig] Re: Ukrainian garb for 1500

  • Susan Koziel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
      Tat'ianna,
      I have some books that you might find interesting
      in this regard, what's the next Avacal event you'll be
      at? I'll bring them along.
      -Kataryna Tkach (known as Dragonweaver)
    • tatianna_codlin@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
        Greetings Kataryna;

        Not sure when the next event that I will be attending as my new job has me
        working every weekend so far and I never know from one week to the next what
        I am working.

        Tat'ianna