Sabers

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hi, I do have a few sabers from studio manufackura in poland. One
      hussar, one karabella, and one 'hungarian/cossak' for sale. They
      are period appropriate from late 1500s to 1750,
      the 'hungarian/cossak' even earlier. studio manufackura sells them
      for $280 or so, and they include scabbards. These are real sabers of
      good steel, not decorative 'wall art' -Rick