Re: [sig] Re: Hussar Acessories

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2004
      --- Ron Jachim <Ron_Jachim@...> wrote:
      > Get in touch with Rick at

      http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolishHorseArtillery.htm

      I'm still off of the list and going thru my backmail,
      but I just wanted to thank Ron for this link; it turns
      out to be a good one, even for those not aiming at
      being a Hussar!

      Eluned

      =====

      http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you science fiction fans; it came, it made a lot of people happy, it will be back next year!

      for good webcomics, use these links!
      http://sluggy.com http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
        Hi, I do have a few sabers from studio manufackura in poland. One
        hussar, one karabella, and one 'hungarian/cossak' for sale. They
        are period appropriate from late 1500s to 1750,
        the 'hungarian/cossak' even earlier. studio manufackura sells them
        for $280 or so, and they include scabbards. These are real sabers of
        good steel, not decorative 'wall art' -Rick