Pennsic SLOVO celebration date from 'dak

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 13, 2004
      Privyat Sergius and all SIG MEMBERS from 'dak!
      Besides yourself, a side of your choice and/or a
      potable would be very much appreciated! I figure if
      everyone brings something, large or small, then no one
      has to carry a tremendous amount of leftovers back to
      their camp and we all get great selection.
      The one thing I would really appreciate more than
      anything is music and books though, in that order,
      because some will want to dance but this is also a
      great chance to meet, greet and share resources with
      each other. My goal is fun but I also want to preserve
      the high standards that Paul and Yana set from the
      beginning.
      WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
      'dak

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/