Re: [sig] Pennsic SLOVO celebration date

  • douglas petroff
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 11, 2004
      Tell me what you would like, and I'll try and take care of it. I'll try and remember to bring some books on icons, if anyone's interested. Sergius

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 13, 2004
        Privyat Sergius and all SIG MEMBERS from 'dak!
        Besides yourself, a side of your choice and/or a
        potable would be very much appreciated! I figure if
        everyone brings something, large or small, then no one
        has to carry a tremendous amount of leftovers back to
        their camp and we all get great selection.
        The one thing I would really appreciate more than
        anything is music and books though, in that order,
        because some will want to dance but this is also a
        great chance to meet, greet and share resources with
        each other. My goal is fun but I also want to preserve
        the high standards that Paul and Yana set from the
        beginning.
        WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
        'dak

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/