Pennsic

  • Lydia
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 9, 2004
      I would like to attend the SIG get together at Pennsic. I will bring
      something, but with the constraints of camping, I don't know what it would
      be yet.

      Thanks,
      Lidiya Lijovic de Ragusa
      Lydia Towery

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Lydia Leovic
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 13, 2006
        Rats! The SIG gathering is during the Children's Fete
        in the Barn. How far away is that? Maybe I can slip
        away for a couple minutes, but I am committed to
        helping with the Fete.

        Thank you for letting me know,
        Lidia de Ragusa

        "Respect is what we owe; love, what we give."
        --Philip James Bailey

        What's my latest fiber project?
        http://lidia-ragusa.diaryland.com/

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • DOUGLAS PETROFF
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 15, 2006
          M'Lady, If all things remain where they were for the last several years,
          AE royal would be across the road, to the right of the marketplace, a
          stones throw from the stave church, or across from the wagon that sells
          the less expensive clothes. (From the barn, cross the road to the other
          market, stay along the fence, take a left at the porta castles, and two
          blocks in, on the corner.) My daughters may be working the event, so
          baby/child watching might be a possibility, depending on what
          happens.Let me know. Thanks Sergius B.
        • aldo
          Message 4 of 20 , May 30, 2007
            If you do it, please let me know in a ggod time before so I can take a plane and fly over to make acuqiantance with u all! Ciao

            Aldo from Italy
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 21, 2008
              <<Trying to coordinate tracks by culture might be easier than by all SIG
              interests: call me biased, but I'll hit a russian class before a polish
              one... (sorry Pan Zygmunt! :D )>>
              HEY, NOT FAIR!!! :D
              --
              Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
              "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben

            • Marilyn
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 2, 2008
                I'm still willing to help with Pennsic stuff. So let me know when you get a
                time and day nailed down as well as what you need.

                Marija

              • Paul W Goldschmidt
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 30, 2011
                  Is anyone planning on hosting a SIG gathering this year at Pennsic?

                  -- Paul
                • lori/ raven
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 30, 2011
                    I'm not going to war this year.
                    raven

                    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 30, 2011
                      I'll do it. Provided hearings aren't re-scheduled to a new date like last year. It'll be late afternnon so bring books, projects, any food or booze you want.
                      'Dok

                      On Wed Mar 30th, 2011 5:12 PM EDT Paul W Goldschmidt wrote:

                      >Is anyone planning on hosting a SIG gathering this year at Pennsic?
                      >
                      >-- Paul

                    • Patty
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 30, 2011
                        Very cool, 'Dok!

                        Myself, I'm not sure of my Pennsic plans. I am unemployed (well, technically a "freelance writer"), so I have time but no money. If I get a job by then, I will have money but no time. So I don't know whether I will be at Pennsic just for the middle weekend, or for a bit longer, or what. If I can, I will attend the gathering, but it's so hard to plan that I don't know whether I should commit to teaching or anything.

                        Sighing,
                        Lady Patricia
                        http://ladypatriciaoftrakai.blogspot.com

                        I'll do it. Provided hearings aren't re-scheduled to a new date like last year.

                        It'll be late afternnon so bring books, projects, any food or booze you want.

                        'Dok

                        On Wed Mar 30th, 2011 5:12 PM EDT Paul W Goldschmidt wrote:

                        >Is anyone planning on hosting a SIG gathering this year at Pennsic?

                        >-- Paul

                        Individual Email | Traditional

                        (Yahoo! ID required)

                        sig-digest@yahoogroups.com

                        sig-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 31, 2011
                          I am not planning on going to Pennsic this year.

                          (At the risk of getting things thrown at me: My husband & I are going to Disneyland & SanDiego ComicCon the week before Pennsic starts...)

                          --Sfandra Dmitrieva

                          ******************
                          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
                          KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
                          http://sfandra.webs.com
                          ******************
                          Never 'pearl' your butt.
                          "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
                          ******************
                        • Petr
                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 1, 2011
                            > I'll do it.

                            Marija and I will be there (Peace week Wednesday through War week Friday), so let me know if you need a hand.

                            Petr Kotok
                          • Paul W Goldschmidt
                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 4, 2011
                              Mordak,

                              Are you going to sign up for an A&S tent or do
                              you plan to hold it in a provate camp?

                              Thanks,
                              Paul