Pennsic SLOVO celebration date

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 8, 2004
      Greetings All from 'dak!
      The Pennsic SLOVO party is scheduled for Monday,
      August 16th at 6:30 PM at AS 4....and it's tim to
      organize for the Bash!!!!!

      Basically, we need folks to bring dishes, potables,
      books, cool Slavic stuff and music, especially music
      because dancing is center to the slavic soul and this
      is a celebration of our little family and the
      activities we pursue in our enjooyment of SIG.

      So, if I can get a head count of folks who will be at
      Pennsic and who canbring what, then I would be
      eternally grateful and so will the celebration!!! Time
      for fun, fun, fun!!!!

      'dak

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Tracy Kremer
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 8, 2004
        I now own a Zither. It was virtually free. I seem to
        recall that zithers were played in eastern europe; can
        anyone tell me about this?

        Eluned

        =====

        http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you science fiction fans; it came, it made a lot of people happy, it will be back next year!

        for good webcomics, use these links!
        http://sluggy.com http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • douglas petroff
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 11, 2004
          Tell me what you would like, and I'll try and take care of it. I'll try and remember to bring some books on icons, if anyone's interested. Sergius

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 13, 2004
            Privyat Sergius and all SIG MEMBERS from 'dak!
            Besides yourself, a side of your choice and/or a
            potable would be very much appreciated! I figure if
            everyone brings something, large or small, then no one
            has to carry a tremendous amount of leftovers back to
            their camp and we all get great selection.
            The one thing I would really appreciate more than
            anything is music and books though, in that order,
            because some will want to dance but this is also a
            great chance to meet, greet and share resources with
            each other. My goal is fun but I also want to preserve
            the high standards that Paul and Yana set from the
            beginning.
            WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
            'dak

            http://messenger.yahoo.com/