Re: [sig] Hussar Acessories

  • John-Joseph Bober
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2004
      Talbot's Fine Accessories has a number of belt findings. Actually,
      the best thing to do, that I've found, is to go to sca.org, and to
      look at the merchants pages - both the juried, and the open. There
      you will find a number of metal workers and casters for buckles,
      findings, etc.

      Jan

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2004
        Get in touch with Rick at
        http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolishHorseArtillery.htm

        I do 17th century Polish reenacting & I have a karabella from him that
        I am very happy with.

        He also occasionally has hussar sabers from Poland and can get him a
        palasz (Polish broadsword) or a koncerz (Polish Hussar rapier-like sword)

        Ron
      • Tracy Kremer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 29, 2004
          --- Ron Jachim <Ron_Jachim@...> wrote:
          > Get in touch with Rick at

          http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolishHorseArtillery.htm

          I'm still off of the list and going thru my backmail,
          but I just wanted to thank Ron for this link; it turns
          out to be a good one, even for those not aiming at
          being a Hussar!

          Eluned

          =====

          http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas for all you science fiction fans; it came, it made a lot of people happy, it will be back next year!

          for good webcomics, use these links!
          http://sluggy.com http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Rick Orli
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
            Hi, I do have a few sabers from studio manufackura in poland. One
            hussar, one karabella, and one 'hungarian/cossak' for sale. They
            are period appropriate from late 1500s to 1750,
            the 'hungarian/cossak' even earlier. studio manufackura sells them
            for $280 or so, and they include scabbards. These are real sabers of
            good steel, not decorative 'wall art' -Rick