Re: [sig] Slavic costume pics

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26, 2004
      --- D and L Potucek <dpotucek@...> wrote:
      > No, Vlad's wings are accurate. Most of the
      > surviving examples I have seen have this curve to
      > them. Take a look here, it is in Polish but there
      > are good pictures.

      Thank you. The pictured wings may have a tiny bit
      less curve to them (it's hard to tell), but it is
      apparently my memory that is in error. The pictures
      are good ones, too; thanks for the link!

      Eluned

      =====

      IN 2004 - JUNE 4-6th - COMING TO CHARLOTTE - (drum roll, please,)http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas

      for good webcomics, use these links!