New member with questions

  • L.Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      Well Met Good People,

      I am, well, quite frankly, a lurker. I've been on the list for sometime and learned much but have, as of yet felt I had nothing to contribute. (Still do to be honest but the need of a friend drives me to unlurk myself.)

      One of my primary areas of interest is Russian Folklore and literacy and I seem to have sparked an interest in a friend. He is now desparately searching for resources for Slavic Poetry and I just knew that someone on this list would know just where to start looking.

      On a related note, I would love to speak with anyone else with an interest in the literary side of Muscovite Russia.

      Gaspoza Naja Orekhov