Help needed

  • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2004
      Greetings all!

      I need help with the bibliographic data of Pokhlebkin's book "The Kitchens of Our Nations" edited in English. Afair it was mentioned here, either to me here or by me, taken from another list. My message archive for the two years in the SCA lists is gone.

      Afair, it was not the US but a UK edition, about 1980s.

      Bye, Alex
    • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2004
        > I need help with the bibliographic data of Pokhlebkin's book "The Kitchens of Our Nations" edited in English. Afair it was mentioned here, either to me here or by me, taken from another list. My message archive for the two years in the SCA lists is gone.

        This may have been it:

        Russian delight : a cookbook of the Soviet people.
        V V Pokhlebkin
        1978
        English Book 240 p.
        London : Pan Books,
        "First published 1978 as Natzionalnye koukhni nashikh narodov"
        "Never cook for or sleep with anyone who routinely puts you down."
        -- Naomi Wolfe.
      • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2004
          Greetings!