Thanks

  • lynx@citynet.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 3:56 PM
      Thank You for the Hermetige Link..it is great!
    • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24 1:08 AM
        Greetings all!

        I need help with the bibliographic data of Pokhlebkin's book "The Kitchens of Our Nations" edited in English. Afair it was mentioned here, either to me here or by me, taken from another list. My message archive for the two years in the SCA lists is gone.

        Afair, it was not the US but a UK edition, about 1980s.

        Bye, Alex
      • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24 6:55 AM
          > I need help with the bibliographic data of Pokhlebkin's book "The Kitchens of Our Nations" edited in English. Afair it was mentioned here, either to me here or by me, taken from another list. My message archive for the two years in the SCA lists is gone.

          This may have been it:

          Russian delight : a cookbook of the Soviet people.
          V V Pokhlebkin
          1978
          English Book 240 p.
          London : Pan Books,
          "First published 1978 as Natzionalnye koukhni nashikh narodov"
          "Never cook for or sleep with anyone who routinely puts you down."
          -- Naomi Wolfe.
        • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
          Message 4 of 6 , May 24 7:17 AM
            Greetings!