Re: Peasants

  • Cid
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2004
      I wandered through the whole museum, or at least most of it, and
      never saw more than a case or two of clothing from the Russian past,
      which was really irritating. Good armory displays though. Again, I
      could be wrong, that was in March, I've had finals and real sleep
      since then O.o

      --Irina Radokovaia