Re: [sig] Peasants

  • R.J. Clarke
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2004
      Try this web site. I have not yet wandered all teh way through it, but you
      never know...

      http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_En/index.html

      Gospodar Robert
      R.J.
      DRAGOONS!!!
      audax et celer

      MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*
    • Cid
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2004
        I wandered through the whole museum, or at least most of it, and
        never saw more than a case or two of clothing from the Russian past,
        which was really irritating. Good armory displays though. Again, I
        could be wrong, that was in March, I've had finals and real sleep
        since then O.o

        --Irina Radokovaia