Re: [sig] Long with lots of Questions

  • Patrick Levesque
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2004
      Hi! Welcome to the SCA!

      I'm no expert on Croatio or Yugoslavia; however, concernings weapons and
      armor, you may want to consult David Nicolle's 'Arms & Armour of the
      Crusading Era 1050-1350'.

      One volume focuses on Western Europe and the Crusader States; the other on
      Islam, Eastern Europe and Asia. The latter has got information on Serbia and
      Bulgaria, so I guess Croatia would appear in the first volume. (Which I
      don't actually own, alas! One of my friend ordered it, but received instead
      the second volume, wrapped in the first volume's cover... Anyway...)

      The book is published by Greenhill Books. It is available on Amazon. If you
      don't live too far from Montreal feel free to borrow it.

      Petru cel Paros Voda
      Shire of L'ile du Dragon Dormant, East Kingdom
      (Montreal, Qc, Canada)