Navershnik Help! Needed soon!

  • Seonaid13
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      I went digging, and realized that I can't find anything about the
      neckline of a early period/Kievan navershnik. The most I find about
      the neck area turns into descriptions of ozherlyas (sp? sorry!) and
      I'm sure one did not wear that for everyday wear. Other than a
      standard "scoop" neckline, does anyone know of other options for the
      overdress? I've made them with scoops and with keyhole necklines,
      but I'm making a dress for Boredom War (East Kingdom's first big
      camping event) and would like something a bit different. I'm tempted
      by square and vee necklines, but would prefer to be period if I can!
      THANKS!
      Sfandra