RE: [sig] Broken SIG links.

  • yana@merr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      >I don't know who's in charge of the links on the
      Russian SIG pages

      [Yana slinks out from behind her computer] That would be me. Sorry. 'm
      learning CSS at the moment so that the pages will be easier to update.
      Honest, that's (one reason) why they haven't been upadated in a long time!

      >--just being helpful

      [mumbles, kicks stone] I'll get to work on it.

      -Yana ;-)

      http://mail2web.com/ .
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2004
        >[Yana slinks out from behind her computer] That
        >would be me.
        <SNIP>
        >[mumbles, kicks stone] I'll get to work on it.
        >-Yana ;-)

        No worries. I just mentioned it because I went
        looking for Miklagard NVG site to send the URL to
        someone.
        --Sfandra

        =====
        Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova