Short introduction

  • aine_ingen_domnaill@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      Greetings! I just re-signed up for this list and thought I ought to
      introduce myself.

      I have recently changed persona to a mid-16th c. woman living in
      Moscow. I have chosen the name Kira Baranova.

      I live in An Tir, and play in the wonderful Barony of Stromgaard, or
      Vancouver, WA.

      Any resources you can provide would be most appreciated. I am
      working on garb and actually have a couple pieces. Because I am
      feeling very much like a "girly girl" right now, my current interest
      is what jewelry would I wear?

      I'm sure I'll have other, more pertinent questions as time goes on,
      but for right now, I am settling for looking like I belong in my
      chosen time period and culture.

      Thanks!
      Kira