Central Europe Journal

  • colleen.mcdonald@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      Greetings all,

      I thought this might be of interest to folks here.

      In service, I remain

      Cainder

      Central Europe
      http://www.maney.co.uk/search?fwaction=show&fwid=141

      Central Europe publishes original research articles on the history, languages, literature, political culture, music, arts and society of those lands once part of the Habsburg Monarchy and Poland-Lithuania from the Middle Ages to the present. It also publishes discussion papers, marginalia, book, archive, exhibition, music and film reviews. Central Europe has been established as a refereed journal to foster the worldwide study of the area and to provide a forum for the academic discussion of Central European life and institutions. >From time to time an issue will be devoted to a particular theme, based on a selection of papers presented at an international conference or seminar series.

      Central Europe grew out of The Masaryk Journal, established by Katya A. M. Kocourek at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University of London in 1997. It is published twice yearly by Maney Publishing in association with the Centre for the Study of Central Europe at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London.

      Abstracting and indexing services that cite Central Europe are: Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts.

      ISSN : 1479-0963