a newcommer . . .

  • Cid
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
      Greetings,

      My name, as I go by, is Irina Radokovaia, and I am very new to the
      SCA. Thusly, I have a few questions that I would like to ask someone
      who is experienced with a Russian personia. I've done research and
      have read quite a few of the articles on the Slavo, and would like
      some clarification of some aspects of costuming especially. I seem
      to have confused myself o.O

      Any help anyone could offer on or off list would be extremely
      appreciated!

      Many thanks,
      Ira
    • Tracy Kremer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
        --- Cid <IrinaRadokovaia@...> wrote:
        > Any help anyone could offer on or off list would be
        > extremely appreciated!

        If Cid and those on this list who are more
        knowledgible don't mind, I'd like to see what his
        questions are, and what the answers are. I have so
        much to learn, and I am new to a lot of this as well.

        Eluned

        =====

        IN 2004 - JUNE 4-6th - COMING TO CHARLOTTE - (drum roll, please,)http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas

        for good webcomics, use these links!
        http://sluggy.com http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      • Tracy Kremer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
          I notice that on this list, there very seldom is
          anything off-topic. Is it verboten? Or, just highly
          dicouraged?

          Eluned

          =====

          IN 2004 - JUNE 4-6th - COMING TO CHARLOTTE - (drum roll, please,)http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas

          for good webcomics, use these links!
          http://sluggy.com http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

        • Yana
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
            >I notice that on this list, there very seldom is
            >anything off-topic. Is it verboten? Or, just highly
            >dicouraged?

            As long as you note in your subject line that it is Off Topic (OT) and as
            long as off-topic business doesn't occur too often (I know, not a clear
            definition), I really don't mind. So, I guess I would say that I highly
            encourage people to stay at least vaguely on topic.

            --Yana, moderator