Books

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      Dear listmembers,

      You can have a look on the promotions of the books on coin finds in Armenia
      "promotion n° 3" Moneta <http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta/content.htm>.
      Our program of study in Armenia is finished.

      It was a great opportunity to study the complete history of a region,
      collecting the issues, the coins, and the hoards with local of foreign coins.
      It will be possible to get some series, but this summer a very large part
      of the stock will be destroyed.

      We think that after this last call, nobody more will be interested in such
      publications.

      I'm leaving the group. If you want to contact me, please mail off-list.

      Thanks

      GEORGES DEPEYROT
      Centre de recherches historiques
      54 boulevard Raspail, 75006 Paris
      fax + 33 1 49 54 23 99

      Moneta: promotions spéciales jusqu'en juin:
      - collection complète;
      - trouvailles arméniennes;
      - monnaies mérovingiennes.
      Publication du volume Moneta 38 cet été.
      Moneta: http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta
      Roumanie: http://users.pcnet.ro/coin/