Re: [sig] russian websites

  • "Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik"
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
      Greetings!

      > http://www.tristana.ru has a lot of fun stuff, for example
      > http://www.tristana.ru/1024-768/Viborg.htm
      > music on http://www.tristana.ru/1024-768/sound.htm with a bunch of
      > mp3 files.
      LARP sortabardic. Though never heard all that, meself too old :-)
      Can't imagine what SIG can have out of it.

      Bye,
      Alex.
    • Shannon Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 5:31 PM
        I just got back from the Metropolitan Museum in NYC this afternoon where they had one of the most wonderful and comprehensive exhibits of Byzantine and some Slavic art, mainly icons. I totally stumbled upon it! It closes July 5th, so I know this probably comes as too late for all of you...
        I bought the (very) expensive and large book for the exhibit which seems to have most of the pictures and info...So I can try putting stuff on the website.
        I feel lucky to have caught this though.

        Margarita

        "O lovers! Be careful in those dangerous first days! Once you've brought breakfast in bed you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal." Milan Kundera The Book of Laughter and Forgetting
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4 7:54 AM
          Actually, there was a write up on the exhibit in the Spring Slovo from Peotr, so hopefully others got to see it as well. :)

          Thanks for the additional notice.

          -- Paul