Re: translation help....

  • tatianna_daniilova
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2004
      Well.... as this is going to be the name of a group of fighters tied
      to the Baron (Xavier), the military lean to Druzhina would be in line
      with what i am looking for... part of the humor we are going for is
      that we are a fighting unit loyal to our baron and we "advise" with
      our swords.... *grin*... any other suggestions as to what an
      appropiate title to this group would be would be helpful!

      many thanks-
      Tatianna