Classified Ad for old Tournaments Illuminated on eBAY

  • Nancy Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:13 PM
      Do you keep files on the history of the SCA? I am trying to sell The
      Corpora and By Laws (yellow cover) 2nd Revision November XV A.S.
      (1980 C.E.), The Corpora and By Laws (green cover) April 1984 C.E.
      Also four white sheets added to the 1984 edition. Plus three issues
      of the Tournament Illuminated: SPRING 1981 #58, FALL 1981 #60, and
      SPRING 1982 #62.

      This lot is 4201785394.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4201785394

      If this doesn't sell, I may be persuaded to GIVE it away to someone
      who perserves historic records. I will try to get the price of my ad
      back at least. I think my previous years as paid member spanned
      October 1980 to May 1987, and I have found most of the TIs.