Membership and E-mail

  • Robert Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
      I have been reading the SIG-L for as long as Robert and I have been married
      (2 years). I have thought about commenting several times, and have wondered
      if I should open a membership for myself, or use my husband's. Also, our
      e-mail address has changed, how do I change it on the membership list?

      Many thanks
      Katarina Danillova doch' Sergeeva zhena
      Jessica Parker
    • Jeanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
        go to the yahoo site and click edit membership.

        why not? I have 4 computers. Two are mine (work & personal). I've got
        memberships for both.

        Soffya

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2004
          --- Jeanne <jeanne@...> wrote:
          > go to the yahoo site and click edit membership.
          >
          > why not? I have 4 computers. Two are mine (work &
          > personal). I've got memberships for both.

          She's right. You should have your own membership. It
          _does_ make a difference.

          Eluned

          =====

          IN 2004 - JUNE 4-6th - COMING TO CHARLOTTE - (drum roll, please,)http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas

          for good webcomics, use these links!
          http://sluggy.com http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

        • Jeanne
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
            Especially when replying. Both could rely and using the same email could be
            a bit of a problem.

            Soffya