Hungarian Architecture

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      I just got my hands (temporarily too) a CD of "Hungarian Architecture" which
      has Gyor, Tata, Veszprem, & Budapest Classical & New - Musical background.

      If anyone is interested email me personally. I'll only have it for another
      week, but I may be able to keep it two.

      Soffya
      Magyar Ajándékok
      Incipient Canton of Sudentur