SIG future

  • mir plemmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      I've never received Slovo in the mail, but I enjoy reading and later
      rechecking articles. I agree you'd have to ask in a snail letter to slovo
      subscribers whether they can access it online at library or such, and
      whether they're willing to pay postage for one of us to mail a printed out
      version.

      I myself have never written an article because my knowledge is not enough to
      responsibly triple-source and all that -- I'm much more limited than many of
      those who post info, and would hate to "commit" to an article. That doesn't
      mean I don't research, or don't read what others write -- I do, and value
      both the website as a resource and the forum of the list.

      two grivnas
      Tvorimir Danilov

      Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
      (Limited-time offer)