Re: [sig] Recommendations for Polish-English Dictionary

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2004
      --- Colleen McDonald <colleen.mcdonald@...>
      wrote:
      > I'm considering getting a Polish-English dictionary
      > for some future research work and I was wondering if
      > anyone has suggestions/comments/recommendations?

      yes; make sure it was written for english speakers,
      and not polish speakers. I picked one up in Poland,
      and since it is for Polish speakers to learn english,
      it is difficult for me to use, even though there is a
      polish-english _and_ an english-polish section. You
      can tell the difference, btw, by the fact that the
      title is in polish. Silly me!

      Eluned

      =====

      IN 2004 - JUNE 4-6th - COMING TO CHARLOTTE - (drum roll, please,)http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas